Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 24, 2014

A prayer for my words



Long after I leave this world, it is my words as well as my actions that will in some way be remembered. Words have far greater power than we give credit to. If there is magic in this world, it lies in our communication with others. Words have an impact that will remain and continue to impact as long as humans walk this earth. Once said, once written they are indelible. Whoever hears or reads our words is in some way forever changed and they in turn create changes in those around them. So it goes on until we humans pass forever from this earth. Words are powerful, make yours a force for love, words that add and do not subtract from the well being of our people and the treatment of our other life forms. You cannot truly honour one without the other.



I ask that my words flow out to heal the world.

words filled with love, the balm that soothes the rough raw places of the troubled soul.

The gentle rain that cools the anxious fevered mind.

The softest breeze that blows away the troubled thought.

The hug that embraces the weary, lonely heart.

No comments: