Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Life is a gift

My recent and unpleasant reminder of my own mortality was like a continuous stream of ice cold water fired at me with a high pressure hose. It made me shake; it hurt like hell and it woke me up!
Life is an incredibly precious gift. We can lock it away and treat it like some rare porcelain plate, hoping that it won't get broken. We can take it out of its locked cupboard, fill it with colourful, sinfully delicious sensory experiences and fill ourselves up on all that feeds the soul.
Stop waiting for life to happen, for dreams to be called into being. You are the caller; you are the creator. You are the one who lives this life, who lives their dreams into reality.
There is no tomorrow. There is only today. Make it a good one.

No comments: