Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 03, 2007



Today I am so grateful for :

The bright honesty of a friend and the wonderful responses she evoked

For seeing clearly how far I have come on this amazing adventure we call life

For looking forward with excitement to the road ahead

For a quiet day

For blue skies and bright sunshine

For spotting a tiny rosebud against my south facing house wall, my February miracle

For snowdrops - something so small, so pure, so perfect

For the incredible scent of wallflowers mingled with primula

For time to pot up more flowering plants to brighten my winter patio

For morning coffee with my father, for the love he fills me with, for the joy in having him still with me at the age of 84

For sharing thoughts on dying and death with my mother as we await the outcome of her sister's tests; it is so good to be open with one another, to love and understand one another so very well

For the many cups of tea my husband brings me throughout the evening, each one an act of love

For a new client with an intriguing and challenging problem; for the growth in my understanding that will flow from helping him to helping others more effectively

For the blessing of Reiki

For the realisation that we have now had our Vauxhall Estate car for nearly five years; how reliable it has been; what value for money it has proven; how blessed we are to have it.

For a day spent in the company of our son as I worked and he studied for his History exam on Monday; his wry humour and love of sharing his passion for history with me enlivened my day and filled it with yet more love

For loving and being loved

For feeling held in a loving circle of friends

For E's delight in her upcoming birthday celebration plans

For P's wisdom

For M's sparkling presence amongst us

For all who bring their own unique spirits to this gathering of magnificent manifesters

For light and love and the bright shining truth of the universal laws of attraction

No comments: